Gjithmonë Gati

This is a blog to be used to show what's cracking on my European vacation. Maybe I'll even use it when I get back, if anything remotely interesting breaks through the shroud of my dismally boring life.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Albuquerque, New Mexico, United States

I'm a pharmacist in my early 30s living in Albuquerque while my wife completes school.

Saturday, June 17, 2006

I love foreign pharmacies


I wanted to check out a pharmacy (in Germany, they're called Apotheke) before I left. I went in and found something that I had to own, so I bought it. This is a product containing Aspirin and Vitamin C. I guess the name they gaves it sounds okay in German.

3 Comments:

Blogger Leenis said...

I was so hoping you were going to post that pic. I saw it in your photobucket account and laughed for almost the full 25 minute ride back to Tachiarai.

12:30 AM  
Blogger Leenis said...

I was looking at your photobucket album again, and I think you are doing it wrong. You created a subfolder, but you did not puut your pics in it. You have to be IN your subfolder to add pics.

You can still move yoru pics into your subfolder, but it will break any links from your blog--just saying.

2:20 AM  
Blogger Debra Christiansen Jacobson said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, ELONA!!! Just thought I'd say that here in case I forget to call later. :D

12:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home