Gjithmonë Gati

This is a blog to be used to show what's cracking on my European vacation. Maybe I'll even use it when I get back, if anything remotely interesting breaks through the shroud of my dismally boring life.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Albuquerque, New Mexico, United States

I'm a pharmacist in my early 30s living in Albuquerque while my wife completes school.

Wednesday, June 14, 2006

This one is for you, Lee


I have to type fast. We're staying at a youth hosel in Berlin right now. It's got really slow Internet, and you have to pay by the minute, so I'm going to try to finish this before I get kicked off. I'll put some details on later.

Anyway, one good turn deserves another, and I dug the Silent Hill post on Lee's blog so much that this one's for you.

(By the way, I've got tons of pictures, and I'll be putting more online, linking them to the blog and explaining them when I have time. Meanwhile, here's the address to a few of them:

http://s69.photobucket.com/albums/i66/rimmer2112/

Laters)

1 Comments:

Blogger Leenis said...

I Love It!!!

12:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home